Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Worries



I am getting mentally and physically tired. This adoption is constantly on my mind. I feel like I eat, sleep and breath this adoption. There is SO much to do and so little time to do it in. I am trying to constantly find ways to raise this money.

We have 11 weeks left to raise $7,000, complete 32 hours of training, which is like every weekend in May (that will be fun trying to find babysitters), and complete a homestudy which I think those can take forever. I am so scared that we wont get this done in time and we wont be able to take Elana home with us. We have a fire Inspection tomorrow, and still need to get finger printed.

So now that all my fears and anxieties are out in the open I am saying Lord this is your burden. I am no longer going to take it or worry about it. You will provide for us. Elana will come home to us when the time is perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you! Our home study didn't take long at all, but I don't know if that's different b/c it was a step parent adoption.. Just look on this as an amazing and special opportunity to see God's hand at work, and for other's to see it as well! ♥ you guys.. Praying praying praying, and excited to see how God puts all the pieces together.. and when it's all over you will have such an amazing testimony of His greatness to share with the world! ♥((hugs))

    ReplyDelete