Sunday, March 20, 2011

God is providing

God is so good, He's so good to us! We received 3 donations this weekend that totally blew us away. They equalled $1500. Which brings our total to $1650 raised so far. We were beyond excited and were able to send in half of our homestudy money so that we can get that started. God WILL provide if we just trust in him. I cannot wait for the day that I get to testify what my God has done for us! And I cant wait to see how many lives He will touch through our story and through Elana's life.

I have a FB friend who gave me a great idea to fundraise $ and to also have a great memory of our adoption journey. We are going to make Elana's Ultrasound picture into a puzzle. Sell each puzzle piece for $10 and write that persons name on the back of the piece. When we sell every piece we will put the puzzle together and frame it. What a great memory! I will begin work on that tomorrow.

1 comment: